AIR CREDIT GROUP is open to negotiate different questions with banks, investment funds, and other financial institutions regarding fund raising for implementing air leasing projects. AIR CREDIT GROUP is a highly specialized leasing company in the area of aviation. The partnership with AIR CREDIT GROUP can be extremely beneficial for such financial institutions, which have a lack of managerial or funding experience in the aviation field.
AIR CREDIT GROUP team has been providing main and indirect aviation services in partnership with the largest regional airline company CJSC AK RusLine http://www.rusline.aero/business_with_ruslayn/#partners. RusLine uses such aircraft as the Canadian Bombardier CRJ100/200, the Embraer E120, the Airbus A319 (there are 31 aircraft in total). The CJSC AK RusLine subsidiaries use such aircraft as BAE-125-700 and Tu-134 in VIP configuration. The company group consists of its own Russian and European repair and maintenance airline companies that follow such standards as EASA Part145, OTAR and Russian FAP145 (ФАП145) as well as companies, which focus on a full logistics cycle. RusLine and AIR CREDIT GROUP are key partners.
To attract outside financing AIR CREDIT GROUP renders such consulting services for financial institutions as:
- Consulting the management team of a financial institute on legal schemes and questions regarding the ownership of aircraft, provision and control of the aircraft maintenance and airworthiness, cooperation with aviation legal authorities.
- Defining the criteria of the airline company’s financial opportunities for leasing different aircraft concerning such questions like minimum/maximum loan possibilities, rate of interest (currency/ rubles), developing the method of calculating the upfront payment/discount. The upfront payment/ discount is determined by the evaluation of the aircraft by such companies as “NEOCENTRE” and «Airclaims» to ensure an independent fair market valuation.
- Defining the criteria of the business review of an airline company not only according to the formulas recommended by the Central Bank, although taking into consideration public statistical measures on the website of FAVT (tracking the tendencies in increasing/decreasing of passenger flow, later on referring the tendency to the cost of tickets and open/closed flight directions (in case of a cargo airline, tracking the tendencies in increasing/decreasing cargo traffic and then referring the studied tendencies to the cost of freight of different types of cargo by various types of aircraft); carrying out the analysis of the general trend in airline transportation services by year, month or quarters as well as analyzing regular, regional, charter, helicopter, inbound and outbound ways of transportation; business airline overview with respect to projected expenses for aircraft spares, airline leasing and other expenditures to non-resident companies (or the own). Such type of analysis requires total or partial development of a non-resident company (in case it belongs to the beneficiary of a Russian company). To complete the business overview, all records are taken into account as well as the management of a company.
- Proving the method of estimating the risks of Russian and CIS companies. This criteria includes but is not limited to; the company’s status, whether an airline company is political or not, the importance of a company on the Russian market (for example, operators SSJ-100, IL-114), the owners of an airline company, the company’s track record with respect to the company’s timeline (the history of development),records of plane crashes, flight accidents, etc.
- Defining the conditions of the deposit quality of an aircraft (advance sum, discount) for the department of deposit. The way of defining the deposit is implemented according to Cape Town Convention, irrevocable power of attorney, availability and constant monitoring the contact for the maintenance of aircraft.
- Defining the criteria of withdrawing an aircraft in case the lessee company is experiencing default for the security department. The process of defining the criteria is held according to the fact that ACG is in partnership with RusLine, it results in an opportunity of deregistration of an aircraft, availability of pilots, or an opportunity to deal with other airline companies in order to have their pilots operate the aircraft. The fact that ACG has several partner companies gives an opportunity to a leasing company to put up an aircraft to a different lessee without any significant losses.
- Developing a detailed strategy of realization of an aircraft in case of withdrawing it for the department of distressed assets. For the successful realization of an aircraft according to International Law (which means there won’t be any losses for a lessee in comparison with the laws of the Russian Federation and legal cases in the Russia Federation on leasing controversies) it is important to understand the future of an airline company, the type of aircraft, the amount of aircraft in use that are similar to those which are in use in the Russian Federation as well as the price of a purchased aircraft. The control of maintaining an aircraft is of great interest as well as lessee’s contribution for technical reserves.
- Figuring out the details concerning the audit of an aircraft. Examining the aircraft flying is done through the system of flight radar, visual checks and logbook checks.
Current Offers on Aircraft Leasing